Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hands

I'm still working my way through the Structure of Man. I'm working on the hands at the moment. I've got two lessons left and I'll have the entire skeleton complete. I've learned so much. I do LOVE these training videos. I feel like I need to go back and revisit a couple of videos just to make certain that I'm certain of the entire skeletal structure before I move on to the muscles.

My eldest son, is giving me a hard time, because he started these videos after me and is about 20 video's ahead of where I am. I'm thrilled he's working on them, but he doesn't understand I'm not in this to try and finish first, but to complete them so I have a good understanding of how to draw the human figure.

I'd love to jump around, but so far have been steadfast in my resolve to do the video's in order and to be comfortable with my progres before moving on to the next topic.

When i get a through the skeleton I'll scan in a couple of images to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment