Friday, June 5, 2009

A Long Week

It has been a long week. Between work and home, sometime is seams as if time flies, and other times it drags along as slowly as possible.

This week has had a bit of both, but overall it has been a long and draining week. Home has been a bit more stressful than usual - but that's to be expected from time to time when you have a child with special needs and deal with the social security administration. They seam to have major issues over my bi-weekly pay schedule.

Twice a year I make too much money and my youngest looses benefits - the amount of paperwork that arrives during those two months generally results in a bit of stress. Notices stated he's no longer qualified for benefits, notices requiring repayment of funds (How we owe anything when they receive my paychecks every month & they calculate his payments is beyond me), and notifications stating a resumption of benefits. When you're not expecting it to arrive it can cause a bit of a panic.

Then my office has been changing over our benefits to no providers and we've all had to go through re-enrollment so that's given me a whole new set of things to try and figure out. This of course coincided with a proposal.

I do freelance design - so I've had a couple of other projects I've been working on, when I'm not "working" Oh what fun - okay - these have been fun. :)

Well it's all settled for the moment (I hope) and I intend to get a break this weekend. Okay, I still have a house to clean sometime in there, but I desperately need some sleep - so I'm off of here - Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment